Get Naukri alerts via Sms, just type 'follow naukri_pk' and send it to 40404.
Enter Email to receive Job alerts:

Employers Share/Submit your Job to asad.mirjat(at)gmail(dot)com 03332656394

Careermidway.com | Today's Jobs in Pakistan

Careermidway.com | Today's Jobs in Pakistan


Writer (Lahore)

Posted:

I need a writer to work for me as a freelance writer. I will pay Rs.20/100 words. I already have 3 people working for me. Want three more.


Staff for Call Center (Lahore)

Posted:

We need male/ female staff for call center. Basic salary + commission. Who have good spoken power and have some knowledge of marketing. Contact suite 2, 2nd Floor, Rasool Arcade, Main boulevard Defence, Lahore Cantt. 0321-4864621


Call Center Agents (Lahore)

Posted:

An American based call center required male and female agents for its night and evening shift. (Dish Network). Handsome salary will be offered. 48-Faisal Town Lahore. Ph: 0321-8410709


Promoters (Faisalabad)

Posted:

Food processing company required Female Promoters for Faisalabad.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

View My Stats